Hurlford Horse Rug Wash
A heavy duty laundry liquid with a pleasant fragrance that helps remove hair, dirt and stains from horse rugs, saddle blankets, work bandages ect.
For extra freshness and disinfectant we recommend adding a cap full of Hurlford Horse Odour Guard
- Alkaline industrial laundry liquid.
- Designed for domestic or commercial use.
- Capable of providing a high performance washing at a very economical price.
- NZFSA approved C33
- Domestic machines: 1/3 cup (30 -70ml) per wash.
- Commercial machines: 150mls per load Or 1 - 2 ml per litre of wash
- Do not place this product directly onto dry fabrics – especially coloured fabrics. Allow machine to fill first.
- Not recommended for woollens
- Store in original container.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Rinse container when finished, recycle where possible.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Harmful if ingested.
- Ingestion: drink 1-2 glasses of water. Seek medical advice. Do not Induce vomiting. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious or convulsing patient.
- Skin Contact: rinse with cold water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice if irritation persists.
- Eye contact: flush with cold water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice if irritation persists.
- Inhalation: remove from further exposure. Seek medical advice if discomfort continues.
- Spillage: contain spillage with absorbent and dispose in accordance with local regulations.